Embracing the intensity workshop
~ 19th and 20th September 2020
Embracing the intensity is a weekend workshop for pregnant women, their partners and support people.
- Understand your own needs and expectations in order to make wise choices for a meaningful birth experience.
- Identify, reframe and transform your relationship with functional pain.
- Normalise ‘crisis of confidence’ moments.
- Explore psychological and relationship dynamics which affect birthing potential.
- Discover the importance of experienced support to back your intention for normal physiological birthing.
- Learn how to work with pain to connect with your instinctive birthing self through a dynamic labour rehearsal, breathing, movement, sound release and support strategies.
Ideally, you should attend this workshop when you are between 6 – 8 months pregnant.
Date: 19th and 20th of September 2020
Time: Saturday and Sunday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Cost: $450 ($120 non-refundable booking fee and $330 at registration)
$80 additional support people
$200 other observers
Concession available – please apply if genuine need
Location: The Birth House, 112 McKillop Street, Geelong
For bookings or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Birth educator, Birth Attendant, Trainer, Counsellor, Author.
Rhea’s experience of birth has been gained across forty years and attending over 1,000 births in home and hospital settings. She is passionate about normal birth and has a special interest in the connection between pain dynamics and birth outcome.
Her book Birth with Confidence: savvy choices for normal birth, explores these issues.