Saturday the 9th of May 2020, from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Postpartum Nutrition Workshop presented by Emily Hamilton of Poppyseed Nutrition, dietitian and mumma to 3.
The weeks and months after having a baby are some of the most physically and emotionally demanding women experience. During this period of time it is crucial we are supporting ourselves nutritionally in order to recover and replenish our bodies after pregnancy and birth and meet the nutritional demands of breastfeeding and motherhood. As you transition from a woman to a mother I want to equip you and your loved ones with the knowledge and skills required to ensure you regain your strength and vitality.
The workshop will include:
- Identifying key wholefoods that will assist with your recovery and repletion post pregnancy and birth.
- Fuelling yourself for breastfeeding
- Discussion of common nutrients that are depleted post pregnancy and birth, how to identify these and what to do if you suspect they are low
- Meal hacks: how to meal prep nutrient dense wholefoods to ensure you are able to have nourishing meals
- Includes take home postpartum nutrition guide “Nourishing Yourself after Baby and Beyond”
- Leave feeling empowered and educated on how to best nourish yourself after pregnancy, birth and the years that follow.
Tickets are $65 per person and bookings can be made through eventbrite: