Learn to Make Your Own Herbal Remedies – Workshop Theme: Mumma’s & Bubs
10th August 2017 ~ 6.00pm-8.00pm – NOW FULLY BOOKED
17th August 2017 ~ 6.00pm-8.00pm
Cost: $45 per person
Our first workshop is fully booked so we are offering a repeat workshop on the 10th of August 2017! Come and join us!
Join us for a fantastic fun evening of herbal medicine making this Winter! Learn to how to make your own herbal remedies! Everything you make you take home with you!
This introductory course focuses on herbs for Mummas and Bubs. During the workshop you will learn about a range of different herbs and how they can be used easily and effectively to create remedies for yourself & your children.
- Learn about herbal remedies which can be used safely during pregnancy – Herbs for stretch marks, achy legs, sleep, stress, morning sickness, constipation, reflux, varicose veins & urinary tract infections.
- Learn about which herbs can be used safely after the birth of your little one – breastfeeding, mastitis, sleep, energy, hair loss, haemorrhoids, varicose veins, post partum recovery, post natal depression, libido, skin & womb health
- Learn which herbs are safe for your little ones – treating skin conditions, colic, reflux, immune health, teething, ear aches, colds & coughs.
In this course your will learn to make your very own:
- Calendula, Chamomile & Chickweed Salve
- Elderberry Immune boosting cough syrup
- Immune boosting Tincture
- Baby Bottom Cream
Everything you make you take home with you!!! All storage bottles, ingredients and information handouts provided.
The course is limited to 10 people only…so jump in quick and reserve your ticket now! Fill your details into the form on this website page and a confirmation email will be forwarded to you. http://www.innerwisdomhealth.com.au/workshops.html
Please call Carly if you have any further questions on 0447 366 553