Mummy’s Aid – baby and child resuscitation
“Mummy’s Aid – Baby & Child Resuscitation” regularly offer Baby and Child CPR and first aid classes at The Birth House
Baby and Child CPR, Choking and Common Childhood Illness
Now taking bookings for these 2018 workshops:
- Saturday the 13th of January – 1.30-3.30pm
- Saturday the 10th of March – 9.30-11.30am
- Saturday the 21st of April – 9.30-11.30am
- Saturday the 19th of May – 9.30-11.30am
- Saturday the 16th of June – 9.30-11.30am
2 hours $50 per person
The course includes:
- Overview of anatomy differences between babies, children and adults
- Overview of common childhood illnesses
- Demonstration of baby and child CPR
- Hands on time to practice CPR on the life size manikins
- Choking demonstration
- Hands on practice of choking on the manikins
- Hand out to take home
All courses are for a minimum of four people, smaller groups can be catered for but at a slightly higher rate. Please contact Julia for more details.
Bookings essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0427 011 690.
About Mummy’s Aid:
Julia has been a paediatric nurse since 1998. She undertook her training at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, and then went on to work in various paediatric settings in leading teaching hospitals across London and England. More recently in Australia, Julia has worked at The Princess Margaret Children’s Hospital in Perth and is currently a Paediatric Nurse Educator in Geelong, Victoria. She lives in Jan Juc with her husband and son.
Julia has gained invaluable experience in teaching paediatric resuscitation to both medical and nursing staff as well as to parents of sick children. By teaching her skills to parents Julia empowers them with the confidence to know what to do in the event of an emergency.
For more information please visit: http://www.mummys-aid.com.au