Womb 2 Move – Pregnancy Yoga with a Midwife
- Sleep better, move freely, connect with your baby and prepare for birth and mothering
- Gain tools to relieve anxiety and enjoy pregnancy
- Learn about your beautiful birthing hormones and pelvis
- Tap into your body’s ability to birth your baby with breath, movement and relaxation
- Catering for all levels of yoga experience during pregnancy from 12-42 weeks
Tuesdays at The Birth House
Tuesdays – Classes at 5.30pm and 7pm – Pregnancy Yoga
Both Tuesday evening courses are currently FULL.
If you are interested in attending a pregnancy yoga course in the future, please contact Erin on 0421 118 148 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
Classes are run by Erin Mieszkowski, Registered Midwife, Childbirth Educator and certified Birthlight yoga teacher.
Erin also facilitates Yoga for postnatal mums & bubs classes at The Birth House.