Womb 2 Move – Pregnancy Yoga with a Midwife
- Sleep better, move freely, connect with your baby and prepare for birth and mothering
- Gain tools to relieve anxiety and enjoy pregnancy
- Learn about your beautiful birthing hormones and pelvis
- Tap into your body’s ability to birth your baby with breath, movement and relaxation
- Catering for all levels of yoga experience during pregnancy from 12-42 weeks
Casual Pregnancy Classes Term 2 (Cost $22)
- The Birth House 10am Fridays @ The Birth House starting on 26th April Click here to book one or several classes
To enroll in a ten week term course, please Contact Erin
If you are interested in attending a pregnancy yoga course in the future, please visit https://womb2move.com/prenatal-yoga/ for more information.
Classes are run by Erin Mieszkowski, Registered Midwife, Childbirth Educator and certified Birthlight yoga teacher.
Erin also facilitates Yoga for postnatal mums & bubs classes at The Birth House.