Womb 2 Move – Pregnancy Yoga with a Midwife
- Sleep better, move freely, connect with your baby and prepare for birth and mothering
- Gain tools to relieve anxiety and enjoy pregnancy
- Learn about your beautiful birthing hormones and pelvis
- Tap into your body’s ability to birth your baby with breath, movement and relaxation
- Catering for all levels of yoga experience during pregnancy from 12-42 weeks
Tuesdays and Fridays at The Birth House
Tuesdays – Classes at 5.30pm and 7pm
Friday – Class at 9am – Birthlight yoga for the third trimester
Bookings are required. Please book and pay online (payment with cash is also accepted):
$20 single class or $90 for 5 classes
(5 class pass expires 2 months after date of first visit)
Private Health Fund Rebate Available
Classes are run by Erin Mieszkowski, Registered Midwife, Childbirth Educator and certified Birthlight yoga teacher. To contact Erin, please phone 0421 118 148.
Erin also facilitates Yoga for postnatal mums & bubs classes at The Birth House.
For more information please visit: www.facebook.com/womb2move